|Me down the Navigli in Milan Sep 2011|
This whole week has been very hectic, both at work and outside. It has been (it still is) so many things to keep in my head and that I have to make sure to finish within a certain time period. This morning when I was on my way to work I suddenly thought of what I had done, instead of just thinking of what I have to do like I normally done and I was quite impressed of myself.
Yesterday evening when arriving home after the zumba at 21:15 in the evening I...:
- Put on a washing machine
- Grilled lots of vegetables and ate them together toasted dark bread
- Updated the blog
- Searched and found quite economic tickets to go home to Stockholm over Christmas
- Hanged up the clean laundry
- Showered and washed my hair
- Searched like mad for economic tickets to go to London in mid-October, didn't really found them but in the end I bough tickets anyway.
- Talked on the phone with my dad
- Called to say good night to my boyfriend
- In bed at 23.30! - slightly too late but satisfied with my day and evening anyway.
- Got up at 7 am
- Fix and got dressed
- 15 min breakfast in front of the morning news and meteo
- Packed my handbag and my gym clothes bag
- Pedicure (!)
- Manicure (!)
- Started packing the things I need for the weekend
- Walked 20 min to the train station and got on the train at 8,19 am and at 08,45 I arrived at work.