Nowadays I don’t read as much as I used to. I simply don’t find time for it. Both while living in Italy and London my commute to work was quite long and I read on the train and I also found time before getting to bed and during the weekends.
It takes me some time to get to work in these days as well, around 30-45 minutes, but the commute involves both walking, few bus stops and two train stops which makes it harder to read a book. Instead I have started to listen to audio books on my way to work and then I read normal books the few times I find time at home.
Well, as I said, I don’t manage to finish too many books nowadays, in 2014 I read/listen to in total 14 books. The fault in our stars was my favorite of them and 7 other books joined my top list of 2014. The pictures above are in no particular order.
1. The fault in our stars – John Green (“Förr eller senare exploderar jag” in Swedish)
2. Fifty shades of gray – E. L. James
3. Jag ska inte dö idag – Pamela Andersson
4. Svek – Karin Alvtegen
5. Anne Franks dagbok – Anne Frank
6. Cirkeln – Mats Strandberg & Sara Bergmark Elfgren
7. Jag vill inte dö, jag vill bara inte leva – Ann Heberlein
8. Svikaren – Katarina Wennstam